Each time you visit and use this website you agree to the following terms and conditions current as at the time of your visit:
1. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to METROPOLA ltd. by third parties.
2. In placing the information on the Website, METROPOLA ltd., has received the information passed on from third parties. METROPOLA ltd. believes that such Information is correct but does not take steps to verify it, neither METROPOLA ltd. nor its associates (nor their respective directors or employees) have checked the accuracy of the information and do no more than pass it on.
They do not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website.
If you have reason to believe that any Information or material is incorrect or misleading, please Click Here to let us know.
3. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained on the Website.
Prices and rents are current at the time of issue, except in the case of error, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
4. COPYRIGHT: All material available or accessible from this Website is copyright material owned by METROPOLA ltd., or its commercial partners or clients.
Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, you may not modify, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, materials, software, products or services obtained from this Website without the prior written permission of METROPOLA ltd.
METROPOLA ltd. may withhold any consent or approval or give consent or approval conditionally or unconditionally.
5. CALCULATORS: The results from calculators supplied on this website should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a product or service. It is advised that you consult your legal adviser or financial adviser before proceeding with any transaction.
Actual monthly payments should be verified with your lender. METROPOLA ltd. will not be liable for any differential in monthly loan repayment amounts.
6. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES: This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than METROPOLA ltd. METROPOLA ltd. does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. METROPOLA ltd.’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the information or material available on such websites or any association with their operators, and you use such websites, including information, material, products and services contained in them, solely at your own risk.
In certain circumstances METROPOLA ltd. may receive a commission, fee or reward for a hyperlink, pointer or other introduction to a third party website. METROPOLA ltd. is not liable to disclose the basis of such commission, fee or reward except only to the extent required by law.
7. USE OF WEBSITE: As a condition of your use of the Website or any services on the Website, you warrant to METROPOLA ltd. that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorised use of any Information or material on this Website has the potential to cause damage to METROPOLA ltd. Any such unauthorised use will be prosecuted.
In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
• use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise offend others;
• publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
• use any automated scripting tools or software;
• engage in or promote any unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• in any way make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
8. CHANGES TO SITE: METROPOLA ltd. and its associates may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on this Website, or terminate this Website, at any time without notice.
METROPOLA ltd. may modify the terms and conditions of access to and use of this site at any time, and such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on this Website.
Accordingly, you agree to read the terms and conditions on a regular basis, and your continued access or use of this Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
9. GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions and the resolution of any dispute between METROPOLA ltd. and you will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Croatia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. METROPOLA ltd.’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between METROPOLA ltd. and you related to these terms and conditions will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Republic of Croatia.
10. EMAIL DISCLAIMER: To save space when corresponding with our clients, METROPOLA ltd. inserts an abbreviated disclaimer at the end of each email message. For clarification purposes, the full METROPOLA ltd. email disclaimer can be found below:
• Any email (including all attachments) from METROPOLA ltd. is intended exclusively for the intended addressee.
• The contents of the email may be confidential and any confidentiality will not be surrendered because an email has been sent to the receiver by mistake.
• If you have received an email in error, please reply to the sender by reply email, delete the email from your system and destroy any copies. No part of any email should be reproduced, rewritten, changed or communicated without the written consent of METROPOLA ltd. Any personal information received by you in an email from METROPOLA ltd. must be handled in accordance with the provisions of the laws on general data protection.
• All METROPOLA ltd. emails and any attachments should be scanned to detect viruses. METROPOLA ltd. accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by received emails or attachments due to viruses, interference, corruption or unauthorized access.
• For the avoidance of doubt, please note that METROPOLA ltd. accepts no responsibility for any email sent by METROPOLA ltd. employees that are of a personal nature or in breach of any law, Act, statute or regulation applicable in either the country of origin or receipt.
• No emails should be printed, stored, re-distributed, transmitted or forwarded unless permission has been granted by METROPOLA ltd.
• Any views or opinions expressed in any email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of METROPOLA ltd..
• While METROPOLA ltd. believes that its sources are reliable, we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the contents.